Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: SII CONCATEL S.L.
Adress: Ciutat de la Justícia de Barcelona Av. Carrilet, 3 – Edificio D, Pl. 10 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (BARCELONA) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 93 567 97 10
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed to carry out the following actions:
- Contact request: Relevant commercial communication, without advertising intention.
- Newsletter subscription: Periodical sending of a newsletter with a commercial, informative or promotional nature regarding our company or news of the ICT sector of activity.
In no case will we use your personal data for any other purpose than those indicated above and expressly accepted by you.
Category of processed data
The personal information that we deal with comes from the information that you provide us by filling in the forms that you will find on our corporate web / blog. In particular we will process the following data in case you complete the available form:
Identifying data: name, surnames, company and email.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept unless you as the owner indicated us otherwise by express notice.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We treat the data of the users only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and we will always treat them according to the purposes indicated in the epigraph related to the purpose.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred unless legally stipulated
What are your Rights?
You have the right to request access and portability of your personal data, to request rectification or deletion and to request the limitation of your treatment. To exercise your rights you must send us a written communication via email to the address email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID and detail of the right you wish to exercise. Also, we inform you that you can request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Cookies allow the web to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection we proceed to detail the use ofcookies of this web in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way we fight the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such us Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this policy. cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where that is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
sii-concatel.com has adopted security measures of a technical and organizational nature to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided on this website. Operational security is reinforced by our Information Security Management System ISO 27001, which monitors and evaluates the security level of our entire systems platform, including this website. Our security framework is based on the design and by default, but also focused on potential breaches or bankruptcies, in this way we would detect vulnerabilities or misuse of the website protecting the information against potential malware attacks, spam, denial of service, etc.